Fluence Corporation Limited (ASX:FLC)
Fluence Corporation Limited (ASX:FLC) offers decentralised, cost-effective, quick-to-deploy water and wastewater treatment solutions to clients and communities worldwide. Fluence was formed following the merger of Emefcy Group Limited (ASX: EMC) and RWL Water LLC in July 2017. Fluence has over 300 staff globally with over 7,000 projects completed in 70 countries.
Alphastation was originally engaged by Savcor Group Limited to produce the pre-listing and compliance materials for its reverse takeover of Emefcy Group Limited for its initial listing on the ASX in December 2015.
Alphastation created capital raising materials including:
- Drafted and refined initial notices to Savcor directors and shareholders outlining the merits and value proposition of the Emefcy technology, team, market and business
- Completed Pre-IPO presentations for Savcor affirming the intention to complete a reverse takeover of Emefcy
- Defined communication strategy and positioning aligned to the Emefcy corporate strategy
- Completed the compliance prospectus for the company’s $13 million capital raising on the ASX including content drafting, refinement and design
- Liaison with company management, Board of Directors, legal advisor to the offers, broker and graphic designer to ensure project was delivered before deadline
- Assisted in drafting and review of company announcements to the market for Emefcy
- Completed investor roadshow presentations as a public company for Emefcy and Fluence
- Completed drafting and design of AGM presentations for Emefcy and Fluence
- Design and drafting of Emefcy annual reports
- Design and illustration of MABR technology concepts
“Dominic has the ability to capture the essence of a complex business proposition both visually and with concise language, thereby conveying persuasively the core aspects of a company’s story to investors and customers.”
Richard Irving, Chairman, Fluence Corporation Limited (ASX:FLC)